Starry: Save The Date
Please read before placing your order:
- Save The Date size is A6 (10.5x14.8cm) with a digital print x1 side on a 300-350gsm card (as per your selection).
- Plain White C6 (11.4x16.2cm) envelope is included. Envelope colour upgrade available here. Envelope printing options available here.
- Select one of the colour/shape combinations we have shown in our image examples or select your own. For the full range of options please see our design guide.
- If you have selected personalised guest names you can download our template here. We also have a guide if you need a little hand which you can download here. Please email final list prior to approval of design.
- Card stock options are subject to availability at time of printing. In the event one is unavailable, we will let you know to select an alternative.
- Colours shown will vary on different screens, in person & on different media. Colours are to be used as a guide only. We recommend purchasing our colour guide for true indication of card stock options.
- YES! We can make custom changes to the design, including specialty printing including foil & letterpress as well as other card stock colours. Please contact us to discuss further email@example.com
Follow these steps to get to your dream invitation & event stationery
STEP ONE: BROWSE & SELECT
Take a look through our curated collections to ensure a cohesive selection from your save the date, invitations & thank you cards to on the day items or select individual pieces from our stationery range. We have a breakdown of the options you can choose from, walking you through your potential selections & add ons. Once you have fallen in love with a design its time to place your order.
If you want something unique & truly your own - contact us for a custom quote or if you have a question.
STEP TWO: PLACING YOUR ORDER
On each item you select you need to make your individual selections and fill in your wording > then add to cart. If you have ordered individual guest names, envelope printing, a seating chart or place setting details then download the template to fill in the details or head over to our RESOURCES page to find the template you need.
STEP THREE: DESIGN & PROOFING
Once we have received all your confirmed final details we can commence work on your design. You will be provided with your initial proof within 3 to 5 business days. Typically a final design can be achieved within 2 proof revisions. Any further revisions will incur an additional fee of $40 per revision.
Just a note, the sooner you reply, the faster the proofing process will be.
STEP FOUR: APPROVAL & PRODUCTION
Once you love everything you see and approve the design we will move into production.We will not move ahead until we have final approval from you. Production time may vary significantly depending on the specific design elements.Please allow 1-2 weeks for digital print / signage & 2-4 weeks for speciality printing & wax seals + shipping.
In some cases we can offer a rush service for an additional fee. Get in touch if you want us to speed things up.
STEP FIVE: PACK & SEND
Once we have your finished items, we individually check, count, pack your items & post to you.
We will notify you of shipping & provide tracking if available.
STEP SIX: ENJOY
Once you receive your items you'll fall in love all over again!