TERMS & CONDITIONS
- adelphi mou Pty Ltd, trading as adelphi mou ABN 69 161 650 960
- adelphi mou does not collect information from its visitors without their prior knowledge. When making any purchase through this website we will ask you for personal information, such as your name, email address, address, etc. This information is not shared or sold to any other company. adelphi mou understands that the information you provide to us is private and confidential.
- All copyright is wholly owned and reserved by adelphi mou. All designs remain the property of adelphi mou and may not be sold, copied, stored or reproduced without written permission beforehand.
- Prices are in Australian dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- An invoice will be emailed to you after acceptance of quotation. Payment can be made by direct deposit into our account as listed on the invoice.
- Any changes, additions and alterations requested over and above the original brief will be liable to additional charges.
- Developmental draft and concept images may not be used for any other purpose than viewing. They may not be copied, edited or distributed in any form or fashion other than to those directly in negotiation with adelphi mou. To do so will be a breach of copyright.
- We cannot be held responsible for wordings & proof errors once submitted and printed if they were from the information that was sent by you. If any errors are discovered once final approval of the design has been given then this is at no fault to adelphi mou and rework or reprinting will be charged at your cost. So please ensure you check the information for checked for typographical and grammatical errors prior to final approval.
- Images, drawings, designs and material relating to products sent via email or displayed on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colour specifications for a particular product will vary depending on your screen settings.
- Completed orders are to be collected, or posted/couriered at an advised fee.
- Digital items are sent via email.
- Concept, creative and revision briefs, as well as approved completed designs may be used, promoted and displayed on this website, social media, advertising material & all unrestricted context. If you wish not to have your design displayed, please advise at time of completed purchase.
- If photos or images are provided for use by adelphi mou it is recommend that they should be 300 dpi or higher. adelphi mou cannot be held responsible for photo and image quality quality.
- You must not download or copy any of the content in this site without written permission from adelphi mou. This includes the website design, concept and confidential information.
- Production, printing, assembling and completion of the final products may not proceed until written approval or signature of agreement has been received from our customers. adelphi mou will not held responsible for any delays as a result of failure in providing the correct information.
- adelphi mou will not take any responsibility of not fulfilling the completion date and delays due to extensive design and concept changes, failure to provide the final copy, delayed submission of guest list and any other errors as a direct result from incorrect information provided by customers.
- Timely responses with a maximum of 21 days after receiving notifications from adelphi mou are required. If there is a failure in response after 21 days adelphi mou will assume the order to be complete. At such time, adelphi mou will have no further obligation to the customer.
- Client agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, adelphi mou's maximum total liability for any claims, breaches or damages by reason of any act or omission, including breach of contract or negligence not amounting to willful or intentional wrongdoing, shall be limited to the amount of the fees actually paid by client. Client agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Designer shall not be liable for any claims for punitive damages, consequential damages, special damages, emotional distress, mental anguish, lost profits, loss of enjoyment, lost revenues and/or replacement costs.
- adelphi mou acknowledges that in connection to the client it may receive certain confidential or proprietary information and materials of the other party, including, but not limited to, the terms of this agreement. adelphi mou and its agents shall hold and maintain in strict confidence all confidential information, shall not disclose confidential information to any third party, and shall not use any confidential information except as may be necessary to perform its obligations under the agreement or as may be required by a court or governmental authority. Notwithstanding the foregoing, confidential information shall not include any information that is in the public domain or becomes publicly known through no fault of the receiving party, or is otherwise properly received from a third party without an obligation of confidentiality.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- By placing an order or using the services provided by adelphi mou, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions and these terms constitue binding and enforceable obligations to you.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Quote expiration dates are strictly enforced.
INVITATION & EVENT STATIONERY
- The custom created designs by adelphi mou and are only to be used for one time personal use only.
- All copy must be submitted to adelphi mou electronically.
- All products sold on this site, including custom designed items are made by hand and slight variations between design, placement & finishing are unavoidable.
- Printable designs remain the property of adelphi mou. By purchasing the artwork you have the right to print the design for personal use only.
- All handmade stationery orders can take from 2 to 8 weeks to be produced after the final approval of the design depending on the quantity and production schedules.
- It is the customers responsibility to check and ensure the item/designs prior to approval - this includes design & copy/spelling errors. adelphi mou will not be held responsible for these errors after approval. Any reprints are at the cost of the customer.
- We can occasionally experience shortages of particular stock, colour or product without notice. In the case this does occur we will be in touch to advise on suitable alternatives.
- Any loss of damage in transit once the order has been dispatched is not the responsibility of adelphi mou. However we take care to ensure the goods are well packed to ensure their safety. Tracking numbers sill be issued once goods are shipped. (except for samples)
- A logo design, subject to the compliance of the terms and conditions of this agreement , will be the ownership of the customer after final payment and handover of design giving unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of the image. However any materials, media or other content generated during any concept revision cycles leading up to the final design remain the copyright and property of adelphi mou.
- The customer acknowledges that their rights under the agreement to these terms and conditions shall be limited solely to the final logo design chosen and that no trade or service marks in or to such final design is being conveyed. The customer acknowledges that adelphi mou shall have no obligation or duty to perform trade or service mark searches or inquiries, or the like, in order validate the propriety or legality of the provided compositions.
- adelphi mou will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name or image in relation to a logo design. It is the customers responsibility in researching their company name to be sure the name is not already in use and securing a copyright, trademark or service mark to protect their legal rights to any name or image. adelphi mou is not responsible for researching nor infringing any trademark violations that may or may not arise. All trademark matters are the full responsibility of the customer.
- adelphi mou shall have no responsibility or obligation of any kind to assist in seeking state or federal intellectual property protection (i.e., without limitation, trademark registration) for logo designs.
- Licensing the font used in a logo design and/or graphic design is the responsibility of the customer.
- The client agrees to supply all text and pictures required for the inclusion of any items to be designed. Additional expenses may be incurred for any necessary action, including, but not limited to, photography searches, media conversion, digital image processing and editing, or data entry services.
- A consultation is recommended with a custom design and made product to ensure the design matches to your taste and budget. A quote is provided after the consultation.
- For all orders, adelphi mou requires a 50% deposit of the total quoted price during your placement order. Final remaining amounts for all items must be paid before the final product is released or sent to production.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Once a deposit has been placed, your orders are not transferable. Receipt of deposit or signature signifies your acceptance of the adelphi mou terms and conditions.