TIMELINE TO PLAN / ORDER + PRINT
- You can never be too prepared when it comes to planning your invitations and event stationery. We suggest sending invitations out 3 months before your event. Be sure to request that your guests have their rsvps back to you by 1 month prior to your event at the latest.
- So this means you need to get going on starting the design process.
- 4-6 Months before the event the design process should be on the way. This allows design and production time to get your final product in your hands and ready to send out.
- Design can take 2-4 weeks with production taking around 2-4 weeks depending on what finishes are required.
- Event stationery design should start at least 6-8 weeks before your event with production taking around 2-4 weeks depending on the items required.
SHOULD I ORDER EXTRAS?
- While you try and remember everyone, last minute guests should not become a worry. We recommend a minimum of 10 spare invitations for any last minute additions as well as keeping a sample for yourself.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUMS?
- A minimum of 20 Digital print items
- A minimum of 50 Hot Foil / Letterpress / speciality items
- These minimums also apply to reprints / extras required + a 20% surcharge (Best you order the extras at the start!)
WHAT ABOUT ASSEMBLY?
- Invitations & event stationery will be provided to you ready for you to assemble.
- If your project involves assembly by adelphi mou, this will be discussed in the quotation process and charged accordingly.
MAKE IT PERSONALISED?
- We can totally personalise your invitations and event stationery with your guest names (where possible).
- Head over to our RESOURCES page to get the template you'll need to make this happen
HANDMADE WITH LOVE
- The creation of invitation and event stationery is a handmade process, and ink colors and impression may vary slightly between print runs and differ slightly from samples in the studio.
- No two items will be exactly alike
DESIGN & INSPIRATION
- While we can love a design, I respect the work of others and will not copy a design.
- However we can take inspiration from other designs and create a unique and wonderful design that is truely special and only yours.
JUST A LITTLE NOTE
- Each custom design order takes creative thought and time. I am a one person team in control of the creative, administrative and production work